Newlayout

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Birthday

I quite possibly have the best husband on the planet. Even after almost 8 years of marriage he's still so thoughtful of me.
Today was my birthday and he took the day off of work to be with the kids so I could have a day off. He served me breakfast in bed, then scheduled a manicure and pedicure at the spa I like going to, took me out to lunch, then we came home and lounged, then we went out to dinner.
I just think it's so thoughtful that he took the day off work so I could relax. He's so thoughtful and kind hearted, and not just on my birthday.
I'm truly blessed to have him as a husband, friend, and father to our children. I hope my little boy grows up just like his daddy and I hope my little girl learns how a man should treat a woman and not settle for less!
I'm so thankful for all the birthday wishes from all my family and friends too! Everyone was so thoughtful!

No comments: