Newlayout

Sunday, November 2, 2008




Should be sleeping...again...




So I didn't feel too hot and went to bed early...now everyone else is sleeping and I'm not.


Oh well...


So Friday was fun with taking our little cowgirl Trick-or-treating. She wanted to go again on Saturday. HA!


She's not a huge candy fan but does like M&M's. Now I carry a little pack in my diaper bag for any occasion I might need a bribe. Yeah I've heard it's not good to bribe and bribe with candy no-less but sometimes I just want to survive and not have to crouch down on my knee to be at her eye level and try to reason with her. She's a good girl but reasoning with a 3 year old only goes so far sometimes.


I can tell, since she's been going to preschool, that she's starting to mature a little more. She LOVES preschool. There's something magical about Mrs. S and Mrs. Brooks and how well she listens to them!


I never thought my child listened to anyone better than me...um YEP she sure does!




My little guy is such a sweetheart. We took him out on Friday too but not for candy just to show him off in his adorable cowboy hat!


My big guy is a sweetheart too! :)




So elections are this Tuesday.


Seems everyone I talk to has already made their mind up.


I do know one thing...whoever is elected will be because God wants them to be.


That's why - it's important to pray about who God would want you to vote for. Not to sound so cliche but WWJD? Seriously... what attributes, in a person, are important to God?




Okay nighty night now... :)




2 comments:

Tamara said...

Hey girl - up late...me too!! It's been hard to relax in the house I can't wait until its done. I was thinking about you today and realized that I haven't called you this weekend. I'll try to give you a call later this week! Love you tons! :) xoxo ADORABLE pics of the kids by the way!!!! Give them hugs and kisses for me!

Who am I? said...

I just saw this! Sorry I haven't called you back yet. I did get your message and really appreciate you thinking of me :)
I got busy getting stuff together for our trip then it got post-poned a week so now I get to be busy this week getting ready for our trip! LOL! I'll try and give you a call soon! Love ya lots!!!