Newlayout

Monday, October 13, 2008

Our beautiful little boy...






Almost 3 years later we were blessed with another child.

This past June we welcomed a little boy into our family.

He was born at 38 weeks - 9lbs 7oz 23" long.

He is the absolute sweetest little baby. He loves to snuggle, cuddle (is that the same thing?) and always ready to give a smile!

He'll be 4 months old next week - wow - 4 months have flown by already!

He rolled over the 1st time on Sunday Oct. 5 and hasn't done it since.

Not worried though...life is a little easier without him mobile right now!


Is it just me or does everyone always seem so curious if you breastfeed your baby or not?


Anyway, life has gotten a bit busier and I definitely have days that I look like a worn down SAHM. Maybe when I get to sleep through the night I can start getting up and getting ready each morning. He's not sleeping all the way through yet...and maybe you guessed it but yes I nurse my baby. Exclusively right now. It's just something I want to do for me and him but I'm not a nipple nazi to whomever chooses different feeding sources. That being said...he wakes up 2 - 3x a night for feedings.


I'm so glad Shawn helps out as much as he does! Except for the feedings (unless I pump.) I'd pay some good money for him to be able to help out with that though and to experience that vice grip latch every feeding time :) LOL!



No comments: