Newlayout

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Our darling daughter






Our beautiful girl was born after we'd been married 4 years in August of 2005. It seemed to be the hottest summer ever - maybe because I was big as a circus tent! But to my defense - she was a pretty big baby... 10lbs and 23" long. My sister came for her birth and we were on TLC's "A Baby Story."

I was so amazed at the love I automatically felt for her. I had never experienced that kind of love before. Made me understand (a tiny bit) how much God loves us.

She's absolutely beautiful and has such a joy in her eyes.

It's been so fun, joyful, exhausting, and every other emotion too, these past 3 years.
We still managed to travel a bit after she was born. We visited family in the NW, family in Kentucky, we got to tag along on a business trip with Shawn to Switzerland and Italy, and Shane took us on a really nice cruise to the Caribbean.
Lately she says, "Mommy, you're my best fwend."

I love it!

No comments: