Newlayout

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A new part of being a Parent


Well we've definitely embraced parenthood before today but last night was a new thing.

We had "Back to School" night at Sarah's preschool. It was so cute and fun! We feel authentic now. LOL!

Kids weren't suppose to come, it was just for the parents, so we had our friends parents watch our little ones.

Our baby boy is turning out to be a stinker for everyone! He cried almost the whole time...ugh... poor Mrs. H - especially with 3 other kids to watch.

He's a mommy's boy right now - so is an absolute angel for me. I'm not just saying that because he's my child - I know when a kid won't stop screaming...

Sarah was the same way, and now is so independent so I'm sure our little boy will change too...


Shawn went on a field trip to a farm with Sarah and her class today - so I had to attach a picture of the cute overalls her Grandma made her.